TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm On One

Well not really, what I'm really on actually is 

Pinterest 

Follow Me on Pinterest


and Twitter

 



I'm such a social media and social networking junkie it's quite unbelieveable, any thing that pops out I'm like oooh what's that! Any way, I'm still fairly new to pinterest and quite old to twitter, but I would love it if you guys could check me and and follow along :-) 

*side bar* as far as pinterest is concerned if any of you have any tips and tricks up your sleeve pleasssseeeee let me know, right now I am just a kid in a candy store and I pin everything. A friend of mine complained about how badly I am flooding their newsfeed... sorry, it's all I know how to do. Pin this, Pin that, ooh that looks nice, Pin that too.

Back to business, if any of you are on either or, please leave a comment below with your links so I can follow too!  Twitter and Pinterest :-) see you there!

Let's make the circle bigger. 

(",)

Lu3Lu
xx

3 comments:

  1. The trick on pinterest is to have really clear boards. I've been on for a year now and I started out pinning the heck out of everything. I've had to go back to reorangize the mess. Kinda defeats the purpose!

    Checking you out from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you on twitter now
    @katrinakay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about Pinterest, but I wouldn't let anyone tell you that you can't pin what you want! I don't get upset when people flood my feed...as long as they pin what they like :) I would just suggest that when you pin something from a blog/website, make sure you pin from the original post and not just the homepage/page 2, etc. It makes it easier for when others want to check out the original image.

    Hope you're having fun though! Isn't it addicting???

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment