TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fill in the blank..... Saturday?


I've been gone for way too long.
No reasons, no excuses. Just Hi. I am back.

I am glad I took a little time off though. I now know the head space I am in, and the direction I want to take with many things in my life. Starting with this blog. (",)

But until then I thought I would do something I have never done in my corner of the internet, and that is take part in what many of you seem to do every Friday, and that is Fill In The Blanks. I decided to this today (Saturday) because I can and I missed yesterday so...

Here goes...

1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Gyming... I Just don't get it. Maybe I just don't do it right. If so, someone teach me. 

2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is reading books. Okay I don't secretly love this, but I do feel its becoming so unpopular these days. No one reads books. Unless it's a textbook and they have to. 

3. When I've had a bad day I tend to want to sleep it off. Sleep makes time move faster. 

4. I'd prefer being in a small group of people than being lost in a crowd of people. 

5. Something that makes me nervous is the possibility of my future plans not working out. 

6. Something worth fighting for is Love. 

7. When people think of me, I hope they think of me as the person they can trust and depend on.

Hope the weekend is proving everything you hoped it would be so far. 

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment