Monday, February 13, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: Bible Verse

*side note* I'M BACK!!!! it's been long since I've been without internet access and it's been killing me. But finally i'm online again and I'm settled in and I can get back into the swing of things. Pretty dad that this is not really 30 day challenge anymore, but... inin good spirit I am just going to continue with what I started, as if nothing ever happened. 

Any way. Day 15 made me smile. I personally need to make it a habit to know more of the bible. I know a lot, but not enough. Lately, I've been reading it a lot, and my favourite verse has to be psalm 91. A lot of people translate each verse to mean something different, but for me the whole psalm just speaks to me of God's protection over us. I think about the world we live in today full of danger everywhere, and I think how lucky blessed I am to still be here. A lot can happen in just a split second, and God never promised us a world without danger, but he always comes through whenever we do face any of these dangers. 
I like knowing this.