TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: Bible Verse

*side note* I'M BACK!!!! it's been long since I've been without internet access and it's been killing me. But finally i'm online again and I'm settled in and I can get back into the swing of things. Pretty dad that this is not really 30 day challenge anymore, but... inin good spirit I am just going to continue with what I started, as if nothing ever happened. 

Any way. Day 15 made me smile. I personally need to make it a habit to know more of the bible. I know a lot, but not enough. Lately, I've been reading it a lot, and my favourite verse has to be psalm 91. A lot of people translate each verse to mean something different, but for me the whole psalm just speaks to me of God's protection over us. I think about the world we live in today full of danger everywhere, and I think how lucky blessed I am to still be here. A lot can happen in just a split second, and God never promised us a world without danger, but he always comes through whenever we do face any of these dangers. 
I like knowing this. 

 


Psalm 91 


1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High  will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord 'My refuge and my fortress my God in whom I trust
3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you in His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark


5 You will not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day
6 Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness or of the destruction that lays waste at noon
7A thousand ,ay fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand  but it shall not approach you 
8 You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked
9For you have made the LORD my refuge even the Most High your dwelling place
10 No evil befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent

11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways
12 They will bear you up in ther hands that you do not strike your foot against a stone 
13 You will tread upon thr lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down
14 Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him, I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. 
15 He will call upon Mem and I will answer him I will be with him in trouble, I will rescue him and honor him
16 'With a long life I will satisfy him and let him see My salvation'


Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the article on very interesting and meaningful content. You can refer to some of our services: Cứu há»™ xe máyCứu há»™ xe máy VespaCứu há»™ xe máy quận Kiến AnSá»­a xe máySá»­a xe gần đây Call now: 0941.775.222 for the best support.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment