TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?


I mentioned in one of these previous challenges that I am not so much of a photo taking person even though I wish I could be, so it was kind of hard picking the picture I thought was my all time favourite. 

The one below has always been a favourite of mine. It was taken by my mum when we were out on one of our lunch dates.


There is a kind of innocence to it, even though that's exactly what I am, an innocent little bunny. 
I think that's why I like it, it captures ME. Literally. 

It also reminds me of how much time flies by without you even realising it. 
I had just about started university around this time (2009) I was in a new relationship with the love of my life, and I wasn't even sure where time would take me. Looking back, it's hard to believe how much time has flown since then and where I am now. 

I guess this is another reason I wish I took more photos, capturing memories like these. 

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment