TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Friday, October 26, 2012

I Keep Forgetting My Happy Place

Goodness, it's been so long since I wrote on here. 
I don't know why I do this but I keep forgetting my happy place. I loved/LOVE this blog like it was my baby and yet here I am everyday neglecting to even post on here. 
I tell myself I am too busy, I tell myself I will get round to it later tonight, I tell myself I am so uninspired I have nothing to say, or nothing anyone will want to read, I just keep telling myself things that honestly are so embarrassing for some one who goes around saying she blogs... 

I have written a post or a million in my head since the last time I wrote on here... (let's not all go check the date now, it was a long time ago) but it's time I start actually doing that. I make no promises to you, or myself for that matter but this is my happy place and I can no longer stay away. 

 

You heard? 

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment