TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10 Things This Summer

Hey guys,

Even though I haven't really experienced the lovely change of weather we have been experiencing in Cape Town lately I am still uber excited about summer being finally here!


Yesterday I had a post from Samantha at Ebony Delights giving us her summer list which you can check out here, and today I give you one of my own.


10 Things This Summer





































Let us all keep our fingers crossed that I can do at least half of these things that I have set out to do this Summer. 
I know some of you reading this are in the Fall season right now, how are you spending it? Any lists you are making, things you are looking forward to? 

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment