TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Lovin'

Hey guys,




Just a little update to let you know I am on bloglovin' now, so you can follow my blog through there as well. Got a little heads up from a fellow blogger that Google connect will be shutting down in July, so I needed to act quick. I'm not too sure how far these rumours are true, you know I heard some Facebook shutting down on the 7th of May rumours and a few Twitter rumours too, so maybe the social networking gurus are trying to play a trick or two on us, but those of you who also want to switch quick, and don't want to leave anything to chance, then check out bloglovin' too! You will definitely find me on there under Lu3Lus Crossing. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Lu3Lu
Xx

1 comment:

  1. I made the switch to feedly. It's super duper.

    Found you via 20SB btw. Love the blog!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment