TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Motivation

I saw this and was inspired... 


These words are something I am going to hold on to from now on. Life and our parents and our teachers, they all teach us that nothing worth it is easy, and seeing this was a friendly reminder! Sometimes we all get stuck in wanting to get 'there', that we forget what made us want to get there in the first place... So for all my creative friends, you writers, poets, photographers, fashion heads, etc... This one is for you. 

Have a fabulous Wednesday! 

Lu3Lu
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there to every one, it's in fact a fastidious for me to visit this web site, it includes valuable Information.

    My web blog; relic watch for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment