TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!



It's already the end of the day and here is hoping you reading this are smiling from the inside out. Hope lots of love, kisses, chocolates, flowers and happiness came your way, if not, it's never to late to spoil yourself with a bottle of wine, a huge slab of chocolate and tub of ice cream to drown thy sorrows. An intake of yummy calories is sure to solve that problem.



As for me, I'm a cheesy girl, I love love and it only makes sense that this is one of my favourite days of the year. 'Love' for me in this case is just that love, love for family, friends and significant others. I'm not going to lie though, by the time this day comes around we are like friends, family what? where is that man? So yes, having that significant other makes a difference on this day for most people, especially with Hallmark throwing their 'to my perfect girlfriend' cards in our faces. YES I want one, and NO I don't want it signed your best friend Lola!

Before I sound like I was lonely this valentines, let me get to the real reason behind this post. I've been listening to a lot of love songs lately, you know, getting into the spirit of everything, and being as sappy about love as I am, of course I made a valentines day playlist. This list is in no means saying these are my favourite love songs, just ones that currently fit my mood as a love struck 20 something year old on valentines day.

Valentine's Day  by Luu Luu on Grooveshark

What are some of your favourite love songs?

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment