TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Thursday, August 26, 2010

doughnut hole

I've been searching my room for the past hour, looking for the note that inspiration might have left behind saying they have stepped out for a bit, and will be back as soon as possible.

I promised myself that this time would be different, I actually think I might have had a dream about it. Now that I think about it, yup it was definitely a dream. When I pressed the create blog button, I had tonnes of ideas swarming in my head, you could say I had a months worth of ideas to blog about. BUT, this is me now................................................... (flat line) and THATS when I realize I was dreaming, I don't have an interesting story about what I ate today, or who is dating who in hollywood, or maybe even fashion do's and dont's.... as a matter of fact today what I do have is doughnut hole: Zero, Zilch, Nada.

But because I choose not to accept defeat, and maybe give inspiration a little more time to come back, I've decided to fill my page with nothing.... literally. So here is a poem I came across that speaks volumes about my debacle.

A poem about nothing
Just words to fill an empty page
No hidden meanings
No flowing words
Or rhyming sounds
Nothing to call it special
A poem doesn't have to mean something
After all it is only words.
Author Unknown

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment