TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fashion is a lifestyle

Monday = kill joy.

I don't know about you, but I'm sure I don't speak for myself when I say the weekend should have more days. You know, maybe a "funday" or a "restday" but whatever the case, it's pretty unfair that Monday is so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday. I'm hardly able to say "lets get this party started" before my alarm starts ringing for 8 thirty on Monday.

*sigh* any way

Like any girl, I love fashion, and according to me fashion is more than just the clothes you wear. It's a lifestyle.

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Coco Chanel


Could not have said it any better.

This year I have not featured in many of the events that go on at my University, (lets just call it old age *giggles*) but I admit I got dolled up for the fashion show that was held this Saturday! what can I say, "you are who you wear its true, a girls just as hot as the shoes she choose" (I cant believe I just quoted Lady Gaga lyrics)
Any way I have to admit that sometimes I dream that if I'm not behind the scenes of a fashion show doing the interviewing and the reporting, then I would be right alongside Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum and whats that lady's name...... oh yea.... Giselle Bundchen.

These are just dreams among so many others I have that I hope will all come true. Aim for the moon you might land on a star, or wait....... is it the other way around? oh well, you get the point. DREAM BIG!

Here are a one or two photos of my night!







*hugs*

Lu3Lu
xx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. towtly agree...the wkend needs an extra day yeah!!!wats up wit friday being so far from monday u know...good point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm the dream about being a model? so can i just ask when people say yu should why do yu say yu cant? to shy to admit it then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Miss Noxy, well it's a dream, I would like to be but I am no naomi Campbell or Giselle or Hiedi Klum, it will take me YEARS to get there so yes i cant be a model..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment