TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a girl: I can be complicated without reason or explanation



Yet again we have another vampire series, as if True Blood, Vampire Diaries and Twilight weren't enough (not that I am complaining about Edward Cullen and the Salvatore brothers) But anyhoo this new series is called "The Gates" and it comes with the whole package, vampires, witches werewolves you name it, oh and lets not forget that "innocent civilian" that wants to save the community form bad things.
I'm not sure if I am warming up to it yet but I came across a line that really stuck with me "I'm a girl; I can be complicated without reason or explanation"
I agree!
Reasons: I'm a girl, I can be complicated, and more often than not I have no reason and explanation for it. This is not to say girls are allowed to do what they want when they want and get away with it, its more like we don't really know what we want. Ok, I take that back.... we know EXACTLY what we want, the problem is what we want changes so often that what we want today is not necessarily what we will want tomorrow.

Take for example a good friend of mine was Anti- Blackberry to the bone and Pro HTC and touch screen, today.......... she is a proud owner of a Blackberry Curve. Ask her to explain this sudden change of heart, the best answer you may get is "I like the buttons"

But what can I say, so what if girls are complicated, the best way i can describe it as is " the complexity of simplicity" we are complex yes, but at the same time more simpler than you can imagine.

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment