TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Friday, July 8, 2011

Court charges, Rant and Rave & The Silver Lining

Court Charges



You're under arrest, and by you're I mean I'm

Charges: lying in last post and abandonment and neglect of own blog.

My Plea: guilty

My Sentence: apology to blogger friends, at least one post every two days, and 600 hours 'blogunity' service.

Court adjourned.

That should teach me, I know I.......

Rant and Rave


............. pretty much fibbed in my last post, I made a whole whoo hah about how I wouldn't be M.I.A no more, and then I went and did exactly that.
I don't know if I should blame it on the funk I have been in, or writers block. But one of those is seriously responsible for my lie.
In all fairness when I said I would not go M.I.A I really meant it, I was done with exams, I was feeling very chipper, the boy was coming to visit and all seemed right with the world. That was until I logged of the internet and I realized that I actually have no plan with my own life, and my life is in the hands of other people.
Right now, all I do is just wake up, live and go back to bed again. and repeat. everyday.
But the real decisions, those are made by people I don't even know, {okay some of these people I actually do know, they just happen to be older and wiser than me and they are given the name parents}
I mentioned in my last post that I was waiting for an internship, well that's one thing out of my hands and into the hands of someone else.
I just wait around for people to decide to reject or accept me and once that's done that determines my next move.
Unbelievable.
I guess that explains my funk. You know when they say if you want something, go out and get it. It really should be if you want something go out and ask someone who has it {because someone else definitely has it} and be nice enough so they can think about giving it to you.
But I guess everything is not so bad......


The Silver Lining


....... because every dark cloud has a silver lining right?
I don't know if it's called finding myself but I've been given the time to actually find out what I want out of my life. I guess maybe I am too young to say it's set in stone, but I definitely know the direction I want to head in and what I want to do. The how I am going to get there is a tricky part, luckily we are in the 21st century and we have million modes of transportation {see what I did there} Either way it's not the end of the world when one thing doesn't work out because there is something else that can help you get to where you want to go.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment