TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Please Remember



...Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday...



...It is not important to know the resasons why something may not work, all you need to find is one good reason why it will...



...You, not events, have the power to make you unhappy or happy today. You can choose which it shall be....



...To think big thoughts but relish small pleasures...



...To hope. Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible...



I have been busy with exams lately, but yay I am almost done. Been feeling all kinds of weird during this time though, so these are some of the things I have been telling myself. Thought I would share them in case any of you need a little lifting up (",)


Happy Wednesday!


Lu3Lu

xx

1 comment:

  1. Those are great to remember! Thanks for sharing and good luck with the exams!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment