TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Move Your Body


One of the things I can't do is work out. I'm always looking for the easy way out when it comes to losing weight.
Gym, no thanks. Jogging, are you kidding me? jump rope, I'll pass. Yoga, I'll consider it. Salad, yes please.
That's how it pretty much works in my mind when I think about my weight.
I have some friends who get all excited about going to the gym, and feel so happy when they are back. I really wish I was like that, but how do you get happy from aching muscles, short breath and exhaustion?
I'd pretty much want to die.
So kudos to them and everybody else that mastered the gym going thing... How do you do it?

Here is to me trying though.....

I came across a flash video workout by Beyonce, that I think I might try starting my day to.
I may be setting myself up here, because trying to keep up with Beyonce is like trying to keep up with a energizer bunny.
The video was fun to watch though, and hopefully will be fun to do.
I'm motivated because a) I like to dance b) I like/love {that sometimes alternates} Beyonce and c) I need this. {My friend took a picture of me today, and all I could see was how huge my hips were, and how bulgy my thighs looked. It was not a good look.}

Anyone else feeling this way?

Well here is the video.
I hope some of you can do it with me, could be really fun to share our experiences on the whole thing. Yes?

The 1st video I put is the official music video with Beyonce and the 2nd one I put is just the routine itself without all the distractions {yes B, I'm talking about you}



Move Your Body




For those of you who might join me, I hope you have fun!

What workout routines do you guys like to do?

Lu3Lu
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love a good run. There's something about running through the breezes, and your heart getting that racing feeling. But I also love to dance (alone, when no one's watching) like a crazy fool. Letting all inhibitions out and moving your body feels delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I got tired just watching that ...and she does it in heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there јuѕt wanted to givе уou
    а quick heads up.
    The text іn yοur article seem
    to be running οff the screen in Safагi.


    Feel free tο viѕit mу blog
    post organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I do think this іs a greаt webѕite.
    Ι ѕtumbledupon it ;) I will revisіt yet аgaіn sіnce I bоokmaгkeԁ іt.

    Ϻoney аnd freеԁοm іѕ the best way to changе,
    may yοu bе гіch and cοntinue to guide other ρeople.



    Feel free to vіѕit my sitе
    ... organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment