TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Saturday, January 14, 2012

All We Need...

The past two days have really been up and down for me. 

I've been stressed out, I have been nervous, I have been happy, I have been upset, I have been encouraged and discouraged, I have been confused, I have been hurt, I have been calm and all this just in 48 hours.

Needless to say, this is life. 

We all have our ways of dealing with it, but one thing is for sure we all need a little inspiration. 


One of my friends sent this to me in an email yesterday and I have been thinking about it ever since. Not only did it inspire me, but
It is so true how human beings focus so much on the things that make them sad, but don't spend enough time thinking about the things that make them happy. If we can't laugh at the same joke twice, we definitely shouldn't cry about the same things over and over again

All these moments are fleeting, let's choose wisely which ones we hold on to, and which ones we let go of. 
If a plane doesn't allow excess baggage why would you allow it in your life? 
And remember excess baggage comes at a cost. 

 {here}

Right?

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment