TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blogger Challenge Day 8

Day 8: A Place You Have Travelled To

Today's challenge is quite difficult for me, mainly because I wish I did more travelling than I actually do. I always say to myself when 'I grow up' I want to have a job that allows me to travel. even though I hear it's no fun having to go up and down all the time, I think travelling to the most amazing places is something that I can get used.

Any way the most memorable place I have been to in my inexperience of travelling is by far Dubai. It is such a beautiful place and I always have so much fun when I visit.
Shopping is great, you can get such amazing things at such cheap prices. The people are also pretty good too, it's one of those places u can get lost in {which happened once} and totally manage to find your way.
The buildings are huge, the weather is so so, and the food, oh wow, the food. It's just so much fun, you almost always want to extend your stay.
















Now I want to go back. Take me there somebody?

Lu3Lu
xx


3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to go to Dubai for awhile now. I heard it's pretty spendy though. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Dubai is on my Go to List

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to visit. I'm working in Qatar right now so it's the perfect opportunity. I hope it has more to offer than Qatar though because honestly, Qatar sucks! Your photographs make it look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment