TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Something You Are Afraid Of

Whoooooo this list could go on forever. I'm literally a chicken reincarnated.

But if we are being serious.... Im REALLY afriad of the dark.....


Seriously, Lord knows how many times I have slept with the light on because I am afraid of how dark it is. These are serious 5 year old problems but it is a problem I am apparently stuck with. It's not the boogie man, or Freddy Kruger, or Micheal Meyers that bother me much, it is the fact that these things come alive at night when it is pitch black. How am I supposed to live with that?

I'm also REALLY afriad of hieghts.....



I don't know how my proposal on top of the empire state buliding is going to happen now.
I literally can't walk up a flight of stairs or drive on mountains without thinking I'm going to die.

Oh well, that's okay because you know what they say about being afraid.....

"There is nothing wrong with being afraid... but there is nothing more wrong than allowing that to be your master"

Wait what?

Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

  1. Same as me. I am scared of heights. Even looking at tall buildings make me scared

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment