TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy

I was sent this a couple of weeks ago by one of my friends, and it honestly made me happy. There are a lot of things that make me smile, but it is truly the small meaningful things that make me happy. And I always say this, it is the simple things in life with me. I know it's just a small random picture, but here is the picture of something that made me happy. Feel free to pass it on to any ofyour friends to make them smile. (",)



Also,

I just had to share this with you guys!

I know this video has been circulating the internet for quite awhile now, but it gets me everytime. These girls are SO cute! My absolute favourite though is the girl on the left. Rosie. Aaaaaaw! She just makes this video that much more entertaining for me.


I am a happy puppy when I watch these two cuties.

What makes you a happy puppy?

Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment