TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blogger Chllenge: Day 1

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

In my head I always imagine myself as one of those people who always walk around with a camera taking pictures of everything and everyone, or maybe even one of those girls that always takes pictures of themselves (a little) but in reality I hardly take pictures unless I am with people that are like the above. But this is as recent as it gets....




Cheers!


I am also not very good at talking about myself. When people ask, 'tell me about yourself' I am usually stuck for words. That, or I simply say... 'well ask me what you want to know' it is so much easier that way. Obviously I would have to pull something out of a hat if I was asked this at a job interview, I can't really say 'ask me what you want to know' even though they will go ahead and do just that anyway.
Oh, I guess I also digress alot. Here I am supposed to be telling you about myself, and I am chatting job interviews.. go figures. Any way, if I HAD to say something about myself it would be in the words of that guy who sang the one tree hill theme song 'I don't wanna be anything other than what i've been trying to be lately, all I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind'

The good thing is I can make lists, lots and lots of them. So here are 15 interesting (I hope) facts about me.

1. I like to think I speak with an accent. So when somebody tells me I sound just like everybody else, it kind of sucks.

2. I used to think I would be the next Penny Heynes. I was in love with the water and being inside it, I competed when I was A LOT younger but then I got embarrassed about being in a costume around all these high school boys. You see what happens when you do things for guys?

3. When I grow up, I want to be famous, I want to be a star, I want to be in movies. When I grow up, I want to see the world, drive nice cars, I want to have groupies. Be on TV, people know me, be on magazines. (only because I am listening to the song right now)

4. I don't laugh. I feel like I do, but according to everyone around me, I don't. I am either always saying, 'That's so funny' or 'That's hilarious' but I never actually just laugh.

5. I am bad at math. This is not interesting, this is just shameful. Today I spent almost an hour trying to count money that wasn't even a lot.  

6. I am capable of stealing your baby, or puppy.

7. I am afraid of heights. This is also not interesting, it is a serious problem I need to work on. Any ideas?

8. I want to interview Alexa Prisco from Jeresylicious, or should I say, Glam Fairy. Why you ask? Well, why not?

9. I have a list of names to call my children when they finally arrive into this world. Praying for a boy first.

10. I honestly believed supercalafragelistcexpealidoscious was a real word. Shock horror when I open the dictionary and it wasn't there. Cried for months.

11. At least I know Santa Clause is real.

12. I want a tiger to walk down the ailse with me on my wedding day. Preferably a white tiger, but I am not picky.

13. I never finish a tube of lip gloss. It withour fail manages to get lost, or stolen. I believe it is the latter.

14. My favourite movie to this day will always be The Parent Trap.

15. I had an incredible amount of fun with todays blogger challenge. I still hope many of you will join. :)

Lu3Lu
xx


5 comments:

  1. I too am afraid of heights and have a phobia for math. :) I like your list, "that was funny".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing and nice to meet you!!

    The old Parent Trap or the newer one??

    Audry Cece (www.thedontlovedare.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, Caity. You made me laugh @ 'That was funny' Thank you!

    Audry. LOVE your blog! I like the old Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "The Parent Trap", too. When I first saw it as a kid, it used to make me slightly paranoid that I might have a secret twin sister out there. Silly, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 9 sounds just like me....i have a list of baby names and i'm hoping for a boy first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment