TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sometimes And Always

Ola!

Upon doing my usual rounds on the internet I came across this lovely link up Sometimes And Always created by Megan over at Mackey Madness

This is my first time, So I might be a little rusty, but here goes :) 



SOMETIMES I tell myself that I am going to start waking up earlier than I usually do
ALWAYS I end up staying in bed for a few extra hours. Wait hours? Did I say hours, I meant minutes. 

SOMETIMES I try to eat fish
ALWAYS I regret it. Although I have to hand it to some people. They do it better than others. 

SOMETIMES I try to eat healthy
ALWAYS I find cake in my mouth. (who puts it there?) 

SOMETIMES I want to try out different fashion statements
ALWAYS I end up playing safe, and sticking to the stuff I know.

SOMETIMES I promise myself I am going to learn a new language
ALWAYS it doesn't work out quite as planned. 

SOMETIMES I don't like the Mr
ALWAYS I love him

SOMETIMES I make mistakes, huge ones. 
ALWAYS I choose to learn from them

SOMETIMES I get really frustrated and angry by a TV series (recently desperate housewives) 
ALWAYS I end up staying hooked anyway.

SOMETIMES I feel  like I have no real friends in this world
ALWAYS someone reminds me that I do and always will. 

Join Megan for more sometimes and always fun AND you can also leave a comment below to share some of your sometimes and always(es)


Lu3Lu
xx

6 comments:

  1. LOL at you mysteriously finding cake in your mouth! Too funny! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I love this idea, I might steal it:) -Audry Cece (20sb member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too. Add another thief to your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this trend of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!
    Yes, I say we should all give it a go! :) it's definitely fun to do! Follow Megan at Mackeymadness.blogspot.com for more info :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, someone puts cake in my mouth, too!! All the time!! And cookies, brownies, chips. Haha!!! I love your sometimes/always comments. So fun!!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment