TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blogger challenge: Day 9

Day 9: A Favourite Picture of Your Best Friend

I have a handful of friends, I love them all and I am glad they are in my life.
But very few are special friends, each of them the best in their own special way. (",)
 I am so thankful for them because they make me believe in real friendship. I have made friends and lost them all in the blink of an eye, and those that were once important to me arent as much anymore. Things happen, it is life. I am so okay with that now more than ever. I am happy with the people that are in my life, and will be in excellent shape if any decide to leave.
But my special friends, these guys have always been there, through weather change, long silences, distance, and misunderstandigs.
They always stay.

Let me introduce you to them shall I?


Jane! She is my sunshine and my only sunshine. She makes me happy when skies are grey! LOL

Nasreen Hassanali! My bear! Miss her! :( amazing human being!


Velma! Where would I be without her! She makes my life!



Nadia! This tiny person is awesome. Been friends for ages!

PJ! Only known him for a short time, but boy has my life changed since! :)

But really at the end of it all, my best friend is truly the one I share most of my life with, the love of my life and funniest guy I know



The Mr! Couldn't find a solo picture of him. He is camera shy. Apparently.

Lu3Lu
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this entry :)

    I heart you!!!

    Nasreen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Puddin'! I am literally smiling from ear to ear like a newly paid hooker the morning after! Thank you so much, I love you and you mean THAT much more to me!


    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A newly paid hooker" hahahahah PJ I miss you major <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment