TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Goals

I am such a goal setter but not so much of a goal achiever. I always find myslef changing my mind about something, or shifting up my target a little bit. It is really not a good trait that I have, but all is well that ends well right?
Because at the end of the day I get whatever it is done.
I really do.

This year I have set myself  few short and long term goals that I am going to work well with.

Short term goals

1. Decorate my new apartment within a week of moving in
2. Take up a yoga class ASAP
3. Take up a dance class ASAP
4. Lose 5 - 7Kgs
5. Enhance my shoe and dress collection. Mostly shoes though.

Long term goals

1. Buy a new car
2. Ace my honours year
3. Learn to speak another language {preferably French... but anything will do}
4. Read 10 novels.... hmmmm, maybe join a book club.
5. Get an internship
6. Start making my own money. Preferably by throwing my own events, but we will see.


I know for sure I am going to add more to this list, but for now here are a few of my goals for this year. Will be keeping you posted. (",)




Lu3Lu
xx

3 comments:

  1. Fun goals! I'm working on building up my dress and shoe wardrobe before Spring arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals. If you need help with french, I am fluent; I could maybe help you out :)
    www.wanderingthoughtvines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on 20sb. Love all your goals, they're similar to mine, only I'm being forced to learn French; college requirements are such fun! I'm convinced it's the hardest language to learn, but that doesn't say a lot since it's the only one I've ever tried. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment