TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Monday, January 23, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Favourite Movies

I am such a movie fanatic. The Mr can confirm this with the many times I have dragged him to the cinema. I don't know what it is, but feel so at peace when I can curl up with a hot cup of something, and watch a movie. For that hour 30 minutes I am in someone elses world and I can do a bit of escaping from this real one.

At the risk of giving you an A-Z of my favourtie movies (although that really would have been such a good idea) I have picked five that stand out to me.

1. TWILIGHT SERIES

I have to admit that when it first came out I wasn't in the slightest bit interested. I am not a fan of Dracula and when I heard this was a vampire movie, I already had red flags up. I just didn't get it, until one day when I was so bored and had nothing else to watch, I thought I would give it a try. The rest was history. Lucky for me when I watched it, the second one was already out so I had a great time catching up. I just love these movies. 
My absolute favorite of the series has to be 'Breaking Dawn' I literally left that movie house speechless. I can't wait until November 16th 2012 for the next installment.


2. THE LION KING

This has got to be by far the best animated film Disney has made. I can still watch it today no problem and enjoy myself. When Mufasa dies is still just so emotional for me, and I just love being able to sing along with all the songs. And is it just me, or is Simba quite the cutie? he is freaking HOT!



3. DEVIL WEARS PRADA

My friends and I kind of make this the theme movie for our lives. No real reason why. But in the past few months we have all sort of worked in places we didn't really like, and felt like we had bosses from hell. So each time we had something to complain about we would all tell each other 'Think Devil Wears Prada' and miraculously we would be okay again. It is just one of those movies. Love it. And I just love Meryl Streep. She is awesome!





4. THE PARENT TRAP

This movie has got to be my ultimate favourite. It is something I can watch over and over again and not get bored. Some people don't get it. They are like, MOVE ON! I don't even know how to exaplain how much I love it. Lindsay Lohan at her best.





5. SOUND OF MUSIC

This must have been the first 'real' movie I watched when I was a kid. It's unbelieveable how young I was when I first watched it. But it was honestly the best movie ever. Julie Andrews is an amazing actress and I have loved her since.



Lu3Lu
xx


1 comment:

  1. The Lion King is one of my all time favorites as well, but I can't stand the Twilight series... :)
    I'm stopping by from Meg's Mingle Monday. Have a rockin' week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment