TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: A Song To Match Your Mood

I am honestly feeling a bit too many things right now.
Nothing all too bad, but I have just had a hectic couple of days. I have recently moved to a new city, started apartment hunting, enrolling in a new school, planning to furnish my apartment, and a whole lot more concerning the new move.

Moving to a new place is never easy I suppose, I havent really had practice in this art because I always seem to stay in one place most of the time. But even though I know it will be a while till I fully settle down, the thought of the whole thing overwhelms me.

And I guess if I had to sum up all I am feeling right this moment would be just that, overwhelmed.

*sigh* All I know is the best advice I can give myself right now, is to relax right?



I probably should go right ahead and take Mikas advice. He said it best.

Lu3Lu
xx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a hectic but exciting time for you right now! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment