TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Friday, January 27, 2012

Blogger Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Favourite TV Shows

I am in heaven with todays challenge! No need to go on with some long drawn out story about how I love TV shows and all that jazz right? No, becasue the exclamation points will do the trick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kay, now that thats over, let's get back to business.

1. Vampire Diaries


i) They have the sexiest vampires ever.
ii) They have the sexiest vampires ever.
iii) 1 and 2 explain it all.

But really, overall it is just an awesome show. Shows that can keep me on my toes, are winners with me.


2. Glee


i) I am a huge fan of musicals, really good ones.
ii) I can relate. Not that I am a loser or can sing or anything.
iii) They can sing. Really well.  
iv) I totally want Kurt as my GBF!
v) The cast they put together is awesome.

It is the only show at the moment that can actually make me cry and send shivers down my spine, and not for the wrong reasons.


3. Gossip Girl



i) cat fights
ii) skeeming
iii) drama
iv) Blair Waldorf.

Honestly it is just an entertaining show to watch. Even if it really goes nowhere slowly.




4. Desperate Housewives


i) Drama
ii) Drama
iii) Drama

I'm kind of each of their best friend... Except for Lynette. I don't know who let her into the group.   

5. Suits



Yes, I can be 'gangster' too.

It's a recent series that I fell in love with.
Must watch for those who haven't...
For those who have.... Oh em gee Harvey! Right? I thought so too!


6. Dexter



Who knew serial killers could be cool?

7. Modern Family


I have never laughed so hard in my life.

i) Phil (also known as Pheeel) Dunphy
ii) Phil Dunphy
iii) Phil Dunphy

TV Rocks! yes? no?

Lu3Lu
xx

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment