TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Do not worry

For you:

I like the word 'totally' in that quote. It's kind of like a 'yeah I know you human beings are completely incapable of not worrying at all.'
It's true.
One thing I can't do is not worry, I mean is there anything harder? Even if it's the smallest thing, I tend to want to worry it away, gets me no where slowly.

But I like this.
Knowing that when I'm going through the simplest or hardest of things, I am not alone, and there will always be someone that will take care of it.

................... and I don't have to be 'totally' worried. :)

So for anyone worried about something, big or small, don't worry it's being taken care of.

Lu3Lu
xx

2 comments:

  1. It's really very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, so I only use internet for that purpose, and take the newest information.

    my site :: raspberry ketone reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment