TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Hepburn

It's Monday again. Sigh. I really wish there were less days to the week and more days to the weekend. I just can't get over how close Friday is to Monday and how far Monday is from Friday. Weird. And totally unfair.

This weekend I spent the majority of my time lying in bed reading snippets from Kardashian Konfidential, and throughout the book they mention Audrey Hepburn.


Now I wish I could say I love/loved Miss Hepburn. It's quite the opposite actually, I know nothing about her. Except that she was AMAZING. And I'm all for amazing things, so I think one of these fine days I must and will watch one of her movies.


Breakfast At Tiffany's?


For now I'm just good knowing her and I believe in many of the same things.


Happy Week All.

2 comments:

  1. I love Audrey Hepburn; I have a framed picture of her in my living room and several movies. :) Breakfast at Tiffany's is amazing, so is Sabrina and Happy Face! I love her!

    She's my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really much of an old soul, but I do really really want to see her movies!
    I think I will make a date this weekend.
    Thanks for the other movie suggestions "Sabrina and Happy place" (",)

    I must must watch! I've heard she is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment