TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Friday, April 22, 2011

Have a happy holiday every bunny

Why did the Easter egg hide? -
He was a little chicken!


I always find this holiday one of the most colorful, I don't know if its because of the spirit of which it's received, or the eggs, but it's definitely such a happy holiday.

Some people can't wait for the egg hunt, or Easter parade:



Some can't wait to kick their feet up and take a break off work or school (I know I am one of them):

Some can't wait to throw water all over each other like they do in Hungary (This is a tradition I want to take part in):



Some can't wait to spend time with family friends, eating, talking, laughing.


Some can't wait to give praise and worship.



What will you guys be doing this Easter?

Whatever it is that you guys may be up to this holiday, have tonnes of fun and as my mum always says, don't lose sight of what it's really about.


Happy Easter friends.
Eat. Pray. Love.

Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I just love the all around feeling of love during this holiday! The praise and worship around this time of year is awesome!

    XO --Shar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment