TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Funday

"Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week"


I've been craving all things sweet today, but unfortunately I was not visited by the Easter bunny.
Who do I talk to about that?

Any way, I hope the rest of you a) had a terrific Sunday, b) had a terrific Easter Sunday and c) ate lots and lots of candy.
I am going to make sure I get my dose tomorrow.

For those of you who also like me had a craving but did not get to indulge, join me?

Hope you had a great holiday!

Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great holiday (other than not being visited by the bunny). I wasn't able to fly home for the holiday so I spent it walking around Central Park (which I definitely cannot complain about!)
    Love your blog, definitely following!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment