TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Patience.


This made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

It reminds me a little of me.
I'm a fairly patient person, that means, I've met more impatient people than me, like my sister. (You should meet her. On time.)
But when people push me, just that little bit further, that's it.
No seriously, that's it.
They've pushed me a little bit further.

I kid, everyone has a breaking point.
Mine changes, with time, day, person, age.
But
For me patience is such an important virtue, and when someone gives it to you, they are giving you a lot. It never hurts to just be patient.
And respect other peoples patience as well.

But I think we should walk around with tickets/fines/notices like these don't you?
That should teach them.

Lu3Lu
xx

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! That would be a good disclaimer... that if patience is continually "tried" appropriate reprocussions may occur :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment