TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Monday, April 4, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Friends.


Don't I know this story so well.

I recently made up with one of my friends, and I can't explain the feeling.
You know all those quotes they have about friendships, them being the family you choose, coloring your life, making a bad day go good, never apart, always in the heart?

It's all true.

And for me to have lost that was like loosing all that goodness.
Sure I have plenty other friends, but no friend is ever the same. And it really is sad to reach that point where someone so close to you suddenly becomes just another person.

We can't explain it and we can't change it, sometimes you do just have to accept the situation for what it is, nothing stays the same and expecting people to be in your life from day one (would be nice) but is not realistic. You live, you love and you learn.

I am glad my situation didn't turn out that way though, and we managed to find a way to turn it all round, but this is not always the case, and sometimes it's the best thing for us ---> sad in the moment but happier in the long run right? who knows. We just live and hope for the best.

I guess it kind of just teaches you to be the best you can be in the moment, enjoy it to the fullest and when it ends, if it ends, you are satisfied with the part that you played, because given another chance you would do that EXACTLY the same.











Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the post about the friendships. I have had this happen to me to many time in my life considering I moved alot. So thanks for the thoughts.
    Michael
    rhinehartsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment