TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Russel Simmons

This is my second post about Russel Simmons, initially I was never really fond of him nor did I dislike him, he was just Russel Simmons, Kimora Lee Simmons husband then ex husband (now her I loved) but when I actually heard the stuff this guy says, I was like 'hey, now he is someone I can learn from', not only is he funny (and we can all appreciate a good sense of humor) but he is inspiring. Really inspiring.

This is a quote by him that I thought I would use for today's inspiration:

"Never think that you are above the advice or intelligence of others. We can achieve so much more when working together."

This is for fun:

Never think you are above the advice or intelligence of others


We can achieve so much more when working together















Something to definitely think about.









Lu3Lu
xx

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the animal illustrations.! They are sooooooo cute man!
    I love dogs!

    I totally agree with Mr Simmons :) and the animals. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment