TwitterPinterestInstagramEmailHomeAboutGuest PostsContact

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Weight

'You probably have the body that you want, you just don't know it because you don't look at yourself the right way'

A friend of mine told me this today, after our millionth discussion about weight and how I wish I had a different body to mine.
I always look at other people and say 'wow I wish I had her legs, or her ass, or her stomach or her thighs' and nothing is ever right with me.
I think many of us do this actually.
We always see something someone else has as better than something we have.
Even if it is the same.

I think it is the way we look at ourselves. We need to start seeing ourselves as the best that there is.
For all I know someone out there might actually be wishing they had something of mine that I clearly am not appreciating.

So for now I say 'I am glad I have these legs, this ass, this stomach, and these thighs'
They are mine.




How do you see yourself?

Lu3Lu
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment